Rest Assured with WealthSecura
Saving plan for maximum future returns
WealthSecura provides you with the distinct advantage of a fixed deposit and a life cover packaged together in one offering to help you manage your plan with convenience and additional protection.
- A lump sum investment plan with no future commitments.
- Extremely low fees & charges.
- Additional protection through riders.
- A wide range of funds (fully Shari’ah compliant) available for investment.
- Provides Cover Continuance Benefit.
- Easy liquidity options available after the lock-in-period.
- Booster Contribution can be made at anytime.
- Alternative to a bank fixed deposit that combines insurance, flexibility and potentially higher investment returns.
- What is the eligibility to apply for WealthSecura?
If your current age is between 18 years to 75 years, you are eligible to apply for WealthSecura.
- What is the maximum age to avail the coverage from WealthSecura?
You can avail the coverage up to the age of 85 years.
- What are the minimum and maximum terms available for WealthSecura?
The minimum term is 5 years and maximum term is 40 years.
- What are the minimum and maximum life covers I can choose from in WealthSecura?
The minimum life cover that you can avail in WealthSecura is nil. The maximum you can avail is 5 times your contribution.
- What is the minimum contribution for WealthSecura?
The minimum contribution is BHD 5,000/- for BHD currency plan and USD 15,000/- for USD currency plan.
- What is the benefit for my family in case I meet with any unfortunate event (God forbid) if I have WealthSecura?
As a participant, in case you meet with an unfortunate event of death (God forbid), your family would get paid the life cover amount plus the investment fund value plus any share in the surplus from the takaful fund.
- What do I get back at the time of maturity from WealthSecura?
You will get back the investment fund value plus any share in the surplus from the takaful fund at the time of maturity.
- In case I need money in an emergency, can I withdraw it from WealthSecura?
Yes. You can withdraw money partially or fully. Partial redemption is available anytime after the completion of 1 year, subject to maintaining a minimum of BHD 350/- or USD 1,000/- in the account.
However, full surrender is available anytime during the policy term, subject to surrender charge equal to the wakala fees payable for the balance term of the policy if the surrender is made before the completion of 1 year and payment of related contributions.
- What is Cover Continuance Benefit in WealthSecura?
Cover Continuance Benefit is a unique feature that provides you continued protection, even if you stop paying your regular contributions. Your policy shall be kept in-force by cancellation of units at the prevailing unit price to make your donations to the takaful fund, so long as there are units to support such contributions for at least 3 months.
- What is Booster Contribution?
Booster Contribution is an option that allows you to invest surplus money at anytime to make it grow faster. The minimum Booster Contribution should be BHD 175/USD 500.
- What are the additional benefits or riders available with WealthSecura?
You can also add the available riders – (a) Accidental Death Benefit, (b) Critical Illness Benefit, (c) Permanent Partial Disability Benefit, and (d) Permanent Total Disability Benefit.
- What are the other benefits I can get from WealthSecura?
The other benefits that you can avail are (a) funds switching (6 times free every year), and (b) increase and decrease in life cover on policy anniversary.
An illustrative example of WealthSecura
Single Contribution : BHD 20,000
Age at Entry : 40 years
Plan Term : 20 years
Life Cover : Nil
Payment Frequency : Single
| End of Policy Year
|| Attained Age
|| Accumulated Contributions (BHD)
|| Assumed Fund Value (BHD)|
| @5% p.a.
|| @10% p.a.|
The given illustrations are for a healthy male. The given maturity values are net of all charges. Since your plan offers variable returns, the given illustration shows two different rates (5% p.a. & 10% p.a.) of assumed future investment returns.
Adherence to your principles
Takaful, which means “guaranteeing each other”, observes the rules and regulations of Islamic law (Shari’ah). BBK’s partnership with Medgulf Allianz Takaful means that this Secura plan is built on the principles of mutual cooperation and shared responsibilities. By securing a Medgulf Allianz Takaful product through BBK’s Secura, you cooperate with other Participants for the common good. You, therefore, contribute positively to providing quality of life for all and upholding the dignity of individuals, families, and our society in general.
As a participant to the mutual system, you may be eligible to receive a share of any declared surplus from the Participants Takaful Fund. Distribution of the surplus is in accordance to the Medgulf Allianz Takaful’s Surplus Policy as approved by its Shari’ah Supervisory Board.
We are at your assistance
We know that choosing the right investment product is not an easy task. Hence, our expert Financial Consultants are available to assist you in structuring a proper financial plan that meets your financial objectives. You can also feel free to contact our Customer Service Personnel anytime for assistance. We are happy to assist you.
This brochure contains only general information. It does not constitute an offer to buy or sell a Takaful plan or service nor is it intended to provide any financial advice. Any person interested in this plan should read and consider its complete Terms and Conditions before making a decision. Please request the same from our authorised Financial Consultants.
For more details on SECURA, please visit any BBK branch, www.bbkonline.com, or contact us on any of the following:
BBK Contact Centre: 17207777, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Rest Assured with WealthSecura