- After successful login, go to 'Transfers'.
- Select 'Fawri+ / Fawri' from the menu.
- Select transfer type:
Fawri+ : Near real-time funds transfer service, which allows individuals to transfer funds of up to BD 1,000 per day in less than 30 seconds. The service is active 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year.
Fawri: Deferred settlement funds transfer service which allows individuals or entities to transfer any amount of money within just a few hours of the business day.
- Select the account you want to transfer from.
- Select or enter the beneficiary you want to transfer to:
One Time Transfer: Transfer to a new IBAN by entering an IBAN or by searching with a mobile number.
- Enter the transfer amount.
- Select the 'Transfer purpose'.
- Submit and confirm your request.
Requests initiated from Online Banking channel, or additional trusted devices will require authentication. The authentication methods are: