Put your money to Brighter use.
Our Fixed Deposit Account offers one of the brightest interest rates in Bahrain. You can choose to make a deposit from weeks to months and years at a fixed interest rate. Doing this faithfully for a specific period of time will enable you to support the college education of your child or build your
Withdrawals or deposits from or to the Fixed Deposit (FD) are not allowed during the term. However, loans against the FD can be taken without loss of interest. FDs can be made in Bahraini Dinars or other major currencies.
Features and Benefits
- Can be maintained in any major international currency, including Bahraini Dinars, Saudi Riyals, Kuwaiti Dinars, Omani Riyals, Qatari Riyals, UAE Dirhams, US Dollars, GBP, Euro, Swiss Francs and Japanese Yen.
- Minimum balance required is BD 3,000 or equivalent.
- Withdrawals or deposits should be at maturity dates.
- Various choices of Fixed Deposit tenors from 1 week to 1 year.
- High interest rates.
- You can apply for a loan and/or Credit Card against the Fixed Deposit.
- An excellent way to save! The higher the amount saved, the higher the interest rate you receive.
- Available to individuals, joint-holders, clubs or associations.
- Can be opened for minors under the age of 18 by their natural guardian (father or grandfather) or other appointed guardian.
- For Bahrainis: Two valid IDs: Original CPR/Smart Card and Passport or Driver’s License.
- For Non-Bahrainis:
Original CPR/Smart Card.
Passport (with Residence Permit for expatriates residing within the GCC).
Subject to the provisions thereof, deposits held with the Bahrain office of BBK are covered by the
Deposit Protection Scheme established by the Central Bank of Bahrain in accordance with Resolution No. 34 of 2010
Call BBK on 17 20 7777 and put your money to Brighter use