Spreading brighter banking
BBK's first overseas branch was established in Kuwait in 1978. A few years later, branches were set up in Mumbai, Hyderabad, Aluva ( Cochin) and New Delhi . Perceiving the specialised needs of the large number of Indians employed in the Middle East, we have staffed our Indian offices with a pro-active team of dedicated bankers and financial specialists to offer an extensive range of financial and corporate banking facilities. As a Non- resident Indian (NRI), you will appreciate our fully computerised facilities which will give you instant access to information with our custom designed financial services. BBK offers the entire range of banking services to the Non-Resident Indians through our all four branches in India.
• NRE,NRO,FCNR Deposits
• Low minimum balance in the Savings accounts
• Statement of accounts can be downloaded by availing our net banking facilities.
• Rupay Card- A debit cum ATM card can be used in more than 2,14,183 ATMs of 100 NPCA member banks all over India
• Cash Collateral /Overdraft Facilities in INR and selected Foreign Currencies (subject to certain minimum deposit amounts)
• Online remittance facility to any bank any account in India and abroad
• Opening of NRI PIS, Trading and Demat Accounts for direct investment in Shares
• INR Mutual Funds - through Online MF Platform
• Systematic Investment Plan through Online MF Platform
• Systematic Investment Plan in USD in offshore funds.
• Off-shore Funds and structured products
• Wealth Management / Portfolio Management
• Bancassurance with LIC India and PNB MetLife with BBK India
• Bancassurance with LIC International, Bahrain for NRI Clients
• Home Loan for properties in India
• Assistance in Income Tax returns filing