Save time and effort with the new BBK Mobile Banking service. Now, any retail banking transaction can be done instantly from your mobile phone anytime and anywhere with the highest level of security.
How to access Internet Retail Banking
Use the Mobile Banking service for a fast and secure way to conduct your transactions by following these simple steps:
- Through the web browser application on your mobile phone log on to m.bbkonline.com. Your device has to be supported with data net or connected through a wireless Internet network to login to BBK Mobile Banking.
- Enter your CPR number in the “Customer ID” section and your ePIN** and then “Submit”.
- Upon successful login, the page will show the available services.
- Choose the desired service from the menu and perform your transaction.
How to obtain access
Your ePIN can be generated online in three very simple steps:
- Select ePIN Online Generation under eServices
- Enter you CPR number, name and email address, and then accept the disclaimer.
- Enter your personal Debit card number, Debit card pin and the desired ePIN.
With these easy two steps, you can instantly gain access to your accounts, without the need
to go to the bank! You may use this service at any time when requesting a new ePIN, or even
in case you forget it.
Note: This service is available to individual BBK customers who have been issued BBK Debit cards
Once you’ve successfully obtained an ePIN, you can immediately access your accounts through any
of the below e-channels and enjoy the host of services provided by BBK.
- Internet Banking
- BBK Mobile App
- Mobile Banking
- Telebanking by dialing17214444
- SMS Banking
Features and Benefits
- Free of charge
- Secure and private: A streamlined, user friendly interface for easier navigation with the services provided on an encrypted link “https://” for additional security.
- Fast and convenient: You will be able to perform balance checks or enquiries, account transactions, payments, transfers and other banking transactions through your mobile phone.
- Transactions review: You can view your recent transactions through the Mini Statement.
- 24/7 accessibility: You can access anytime and anywhere via Mobile Banking from BBK.
Enjoy the following services from BBK Mobile Banking:
- Account summary
- Mini statement
- Transfers - between your personal accounts in real-time
- Transfers – other accounts within BBK in real-time
- Transfers – external accounts within Bahrain or abroad
- Al Hayrat top-up
- Batelco bill enquiry
- Batelco bill payment
- SimSim top-up
- Zain bill enquiry
- Zain bill payment
- eeZee top-up
- Electricity and water bill payment
- Quick payments - for frequent bill payments and transfers
Electronic Funds Transfer System (EFTS) service*
- Fawri+ : Near real-time funds transfer service which allows individuals or entities to transfer funds of up to BD 1,000 per day in less than 30 seconds. The service is active 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year.
- Fawri: Deferred settlement funds transfer service which allows individuals or entities to transfer any amount of money within just a few hours of the business day
- Fawateer: Make real-time bill payments from your account to the available listed Billers.
- Fawateer Inquiry: Conduct bill inquiries.
- Quick Payment: Set up and save your frequent bill payments and transfers for a faster and more convenient experience.
- Quick Inquiry: Set up and save your frequent bill inquiries for a faster and more convenient experience.
- Request Status: Check the status of your EFTS transaction by entering the EFTS Reference ID.
- Cheque book request
- Callback - request a call back at a time that suits you
- ATM locator
- Cash Deposit Machine (CDM) locator
- Branch locator
- CrediMax card payments for your own card from any of your accounts
- CrediMax cards payments for any other cards from any of your accounts
- CrediMax card balance enquiry
- CrediMax cards previous bills
- Last transactions on CrediMax
- Stop CrediMax card
* Customers will only be able to execute transfers through Mobile Banking but not create any beneficiaries. To create beneficiaries, customers can either login to Internet Banking, BBK Mobiile App, or visit the nearest branch and fill the required forms.
For more information, please call 17 20 7777