Apple Pay is a digital wallet that replaces the physical cards with an easier, safer and more secure payment method whether - shopping in store or online wherever Apple Pay is supported globally. You can make contactless payments and enjoy all the benefits of a BBK debit card that has been registered on Apple devices including iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch.
Secure & Convenient way to pay
- When using Apple Pay, your card number and details will remain private and will not be stored within the "Apple Pay" application or shared when you make any payment with any 3rd party
- On every transaction using Apple Pay, you will be required to authenticate using your biometric data with Touch ID/Face ID or by entering your Passcode
Real-time alerts for each purchase will keep you informed of your card account, and you can also view the latest transactions in your account summary in your BBK Mobile Banking app.
You can set-up your BBK debit card for Apple Pay in two different ways:
1) Through BBK Mobile Banking App
- Log in to BBK Mobile Banking App on your Apple device
- Select the menu and choose “Debit Cards”. Then, select your preferred BBK debit card to provision into Apple Pay
- Follow the on screen instructions, and you will receive an SMS containing an OTP, which will be required for validation.
- Once the steps are completed, a confirmation message will be displayed on the screen.
- An SMS will be sent to confirm that your card was added successfully
2) Through Apple Pay Wallet
- Click (+) on Apple Wallet App to add your preferred BBK debit card
- You can either scan your card using your camera or choose to enter card details manually
- Enter the required fields to complete the registration process and read and accept the Terms & Conditions
- A confirmation SMS containing OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number
- Once OTP is entered, the card will be added to the wallet and a SMS message will be sent to confirm that your card was added successfully.