Go green with eStatement from BBK
Save trees and your time, when you opt for BBK eStatement. Enjoy the convenience of the secure viewing of your statement anytime and anywhere.
Features and Benefits
- Free of charge
- Secure and private: No need to worry anymore about misplaced, lost or stolen statements. An email or an SMS notification, as per your requested preference, will be sent once the eStatement is uploaded.
- Environment friendly: Save trees and reduce the use of paper and contribute to the preservation of the environment.
- Fast and convenient: You can view, save and print your current and previous eStatements at your own convenience as they become available. Compared to normal mail, eStatement provides you with instant access and utmost security.
- Up to 12 months history: You can review your account up to 12 months prior to the date of registration.
- 24/7 accessibility: You can access anytime and anywhere via the BBK website www.bbkonline.com
Setting up eStatement
If you wish to activate eStatement service and receive electronic PDF statement instead of the mailed paper statement, please follow these simple steps:
- Log on e.bbkonline.com*
- Enter your CPR number in the “Customer ID” section and your ePIN** and then “Submit”.
- Upon successful login, in the home page, select “My Profile” from the sub menu.
- Select “Edit” on the account you wish to enable for the eStatement service.
- Select “Enable”, then enter the email address and mobile number, as per your preference and then “Submit”.
- Upon successful registration, you may print or save your eStatement by selecting the respective icon placed at the top of the page or alternatively, you can choose the “File” menu in the upper left corner of the page and select the desired service.
* You can access the eStatement login page also via BBK’s website listed under e-services.
** ePIN is a 6-8 digit used to access the Internet Retail Banking, Telebanking, SMS and Mobile banking. If you do not have an ePIN, please refer to the BBK’s website and follow the instructions to generate an ePIN to access your account online.
For more information, please call 17 20 7777 or visit your nearest BBK branch where one of the Customer Service Representatives will assist you in setting up the service.
Should you require an official statement, visit the nearest BBK branch in person to get the statement printed on official bank letterhead, sealed and certified by the bank.