Features and Benefits
- Free of charge
- Secure and private: No need to worry about misplaced, lost or stolen statements. An email or an SMS notification, as per your requested preference, will be sent once the eStatement is uploaded.
- Fast and convenient: You can view, save and print your current and previous eStatements at your own convenience as they become available. Compared to normal mail, eStatement provides you with instant access and utmost security.
- Up to 12 months history: You can review your account statements up to 12 months prior to the date of enrollment for eligible accounts.
- 24/7 accessibility: You can access anytime and anywhere via the BBK website www.bbkonline.com or e.bbkonline.com
- Environment friendly: Save trees and reduce the use of paper and contribute to the preservation of the environment.
If you wish to access the eStatement service and view an electronic PDF statement, please follow these simple steps:
- Log on e.bbkonline.com*
- Enter your Personal Number in the “Customer ID” section and your ePIN** and then “Submit”.
- Upon successful login, in the home page, select ‘eStatements’ from the main menu.
- Select the account number you wish to view its statements.
- Select ‘View’ of the statement month you wish to view.
- You may print or save your eStatement by selecting the respective icon placed at the top of the page or, alternatively, by choosing the ‘File’ menu in the upper left corner of the page and select the desired option.
- To manage your account profile settings, select ‘My Profile’ from the main menu.
* You can access the eStatement login page also via BBK’s website listed under eServices.
** ePIN is a 6-8 digit used to access the Internet Banking, BBK Mobile App, Mobile Web banking , Telebanking and SMS banking. If you do not have an ePIN, you can generate it online through BBK’s website or visit the nearest branch and fill the required form.
For more information, please call 17 20 7777 or visit your nearest BBK branch where one of the Customer Service Representatives will assist you in setting up the service.
Note: Please visit the nearest BBK branch in person to get your official statement* printed on official bank letterhead, sealed and certified by the bank.