Save time and effort with the new BBK Mobile Banking service. Now, any retail banking transaction can be done instantly from your mobile phone anytime and anywhere with the highest level of security.
Features and Benefits
- Free of charge
- Secure and private: A streamlined, user friendly interface for easier navigation with the services provided on an encrypted link “https://” for additional security.
- Fast and convenient: You will be able to perform balance checks or enquiries, account transactions, payments, transfers and other banking transactions through your mobile phone.
- Transactions review: You can view your recent transactions through the Mini Statement.
- 24/7 accessibility: You can access anytime and anywhere via Mobile Banking from BBK.
Enjoy the following services from BBK Mobile Banking:
- Account summary
- Mini statement
- Transfers - between your personal accounts in real-time
- Transfers – other accounts within BBK in real-time
- Transfers – external accounts within Bahrain or abroad
- Al Hayrat top-up
- Batelco bill enquiry
- Batelco bill payment
- SimSim top-up
- Zain bill enquiry
- Zain bill payment
- eeZee top-up
- Electricity and water bill payment
- Quick payments - for frequent bill payments and transfers
- Cheque book request
- Callback - request a call back at a time that suits you
- ATM locator
- Cash Deposit Machine (CDM) locator
- Branch locator
- CrediMax card payments for your own card from any of your accounts
- CrediMax cards payments for any other cards from any of your accounts
- CrediMax card balance enquiry
- CrediMax cards previous bills
- Last transactions on CrediMax
- Stop CrediMax card
* Customers will only be able to execute transfers through Mobile Banking but not create any beneficiaries. To create beneficiaries, customers can either login to Internet Retail Banking or visit the nearest branch and fill the required forms. For the first, a second password referred to as Authorisation Password, is required when creating a beneficiary for internal and external transfers. The beneficiary created will remain pending until verified and approved by the assigned party. Upon a successful verification, customer will then be able to execute the transfer instruction at his/her own convenience.
For more information, please call 17 20 7777