Bank of Bahrain and Kuwait B.S.S ("BBK") ("us", "we", or "our") operates the BBK BanKey Mobile Application (the "Service" or "App").
BBK has created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate its firm commitment to safeguarding your privacy. The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for the BBK BanKey Mobile App.
BBK provides you with this free of charge App to enable you to access and manage your account. It does not collect any financial information from you, store any financial information related to you or provide any financial information about you to nonaffiliated third parties.
When you access the App by or through a mobile device, we may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system and network, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data ("Usage Data").
When using the App, you will be requested to allow permission requests of the below which will only be used when access to information is necessary for the functioning of your app.
- Read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information.
- Access to manage documents as part of a document picker..
- Read internal state and device info to ensure the protection of Application .
- App to access your camera for capture Picture
- App access your photo library for uploading your profile picture.
- Access to read or write the system settings, write to external storage, open network sockets and to display on top of all other applications
It does not collect and store information locally on your device using mechanisms, such as application data caches.
Our privacy statement may change from time to time if necessary to reflect privacy or security updates. In this case, we will post any privacy statement changes on this page and encourage you to periodically review it for the latest information on our privacy practices. If we make any changes that we deem as material, we will notify you by means of notice on this page prior to the change becoming effective.
For any further inquiry about this privacy statement or feedback, please contact us by:
Email: [email protected]
Tel: +973 17 20 7772