BBK, Bahrain’s pioneer in retail and commercial banking, announces the launch of a comprehensive range of new products under its Bancassurance brand “SECURA”.
BBK has been active in the field of Insurance for over a decade through its continuing partnership with Bahrain Kuwait Insurance Company and was one of the first banks in the region to sell motor, home and travel insurance policies throughout its branches in the Kingdom of Bahrain.
The launch of the new protection and savings products is made possible through BBK’s close collaboration with a second partner, Medgulf Allianz Takaful.
BBK customers can now enjoy a wide range of SECURA protection and saving plans from Medgulf Allianz Takaful to meet all of their savings and insurance needs:
- EducateSecura: a savings plan designed to cater for childrens’ education and marriage expenses while at the same time providing protection for the parents.
- WealthSecura: a single pay savings and insurance plan with a focus on saving for the future and on maximising returns.
- FamilySecura: a savings plan which offers higher protection limits to customers and their families.
- InvestSecura: an accumulation savings plan with a focus on saving regularly for a secure future.
There are also three “Over-the-Counter” products from Medgulf Allianz Takaful which can be purchased instantly at BBK’s counters:
- ProtectSecura: a renewable plan which provides cover against the risk of 11 different critical illnesses, accidental death, and permanent partial and total disability due to accident.
- ExpressSecura: a low-cost life insurance and customisable protection plan with annual premiums starting from only BD 20/-. The plan has an advantage of being simple, instant and hassle free.
- AccidentSecura: a tailored, annually renewable, instant insurance product which provides cover for loss of life and disablement due to accident for individuals and/or family members at very low premiums.
All Medgulf Allianz Takaful products now available under BBK’s SECURA brand are Islamic and Shariah-compliant.
Announcing the launch of the new SECURA bancassurance product range, Mr. Abdulkarim Bucheery, BBK’s Chief Executive, said: “the launch of the new SECURA bancassurance products and our partnership with Medgulf Allianz Takaful is part of BBK’s continuing effort to provide our customers with a comprehensive range of products and services which satisfy all of their financial needs. We are proud to be in partnership with Medgulf Allianz Takaful and are confident that the SECURA range of bancassurance products is unmatched in the local market.”
Mr. Ayman El Hout, Managing Director of Medgulf Allianz Takaful, said: “we are delighted to be partnering with BBK and offering our comprehensive range of insurance and savings solutions under the “SECURA” brand. BBK is a quality name in the local banking market and their customers demand the best products. It is our firm belief that the new SECURA product range will prove very popular in the market. We have worked together closely to ensure that there is a product to suit every BBK customer need.”
“SECURA”, the premium bancassurance brand of BBK, has been given a sleek new look to reflect the significant enhancement of the bank’s insurance and savings product range.
BBK will continue to offer a range of general insurance products (Motor, Home and Travel) with partner Bahrain Kuwait Insurance Company.. Further exciting enhancements are being made to these products and new products will be introduced as well. An announcement about this will be made by the Bank soon. BBK will now have two quality insurance partners for SECURA – BKIC and Medgulf Allianz Takaful.