02 Jun 2010
(MENAFN) Doha-based Al Rayan Investment LLC signed a joint venture agreement with Malaysia-based oil and gas services company, SapuraCrest Ventures Sdn Bhd, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sapuracrest Petroleum Berhad, QNA reported.
In the newly-created joint venture, Al Rayan will own 51 percent of issued shares while SapuraCrest Ventures will own the remaining 49 percent.
The joint venture will see the incorporation of a new company called SapuraCrest Qatar LLC, which will leverage the expertise and experience of SapuraCrest Petroleum in the oil and gas services sectors in Qatar.
The joint venture will be established after seeking and obtaining the necessary approvals from all relevant authorities.
24 May 2023
Empowering Success: BBK and BIBF honor 24 graduates of the BBK’s Women on Board Programme
16 Mar 2023
BBK partners with Four Seasons Private Residences Bahrain Bay to offer ownership financing for 112 waterfront homes.
01 Mar 2023
You could be the next lucky winner.. BBK: BD 1.9 million prizes from Al Hayrat this year