Nakheel finalizes prices of The World project islands

13 Jul 2011

(MENAFN) Nakheel’s spokesperson said that since investors’ interest in the developer’s properties started to recover, the company would finalize prices of the islands on The World project, reported Emirates 24/7.

The spokesperson added that earlier pricing for the properties that were sold by invitation reached between USD20 million and USD50 million.

He also said that the nine kilometers wide and seven kilometers long project covered an area of 931 hectares and would add 232km to Dubai’s natural 67km of beachfront.

It is worth noting Nakheel said it sold 70 percent of the 300 islands on The World project whereas the remaining 30 percent are still owned by the developer.

More News

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience and by clicking “I Accept” below, you consent to the use of cookies. Learn more

This site is registered on as a development site.