16 Dec 2010
(MENAFN) Peter Reilly, head of JPMorgan’s real estate asset management arm, revealed that it has signed an $882 million agreement to purchase the Oman-owned London headquarters building of law firm Allen & Overy, Bloomberg reported.
The acquired 71,900 square meter building was developed by Hammerson in 2005, which sold a 75 percent stake in the property to Oman Investment Fund in June 2009. As for the sale of its remaining 25 percent stake, Hammerson expects to book a profit of $123 million.
According to Reilly, the acquisition comes in line with the firm’s goal to invest in high-quality, well-tenanted office properties located throughout Europe’s most important cities.
24 May 2023
Empowering Success: BBK and BIBF honor 24 graduates of the BBK’s Women on Board Programme
16 Mar 2023
BBK partners with Four Seasons Private Residences Bahrain Bay to offer ownership financing for 112 waterfront homes.
01 Mar 2023
You could be the next lucky winner.. BBK: BD 1.9 million prizes from Al Hayrat this year