Qatari Diar invests in high-end Spanish marina

14 Jul 2011

(MENAFN) Qatari Diar’s subsidiary Qatari Diar Marina Tarragona (QDMT) said Wednesday that it purchased North Eastern Spain’s Port Tarraco Marina for an undisclosed price, reported Arabian Business.

The Port Tarraco Marina, located in Tarragona, Spain, about 95km south of Barcelona, is poised to become a top European and Mediterranean destination for yachts year round, Mohammed bin Ali AlHedfa, Group CEO of Qatari Diar, said.

The marine is one of the few in the Western Mediterranean with deep water berthing for super, mega, and giga yachts, Qatari Diar, a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Qatar Investment Authority, said.

QDMT is a joint venture (JV) company owned 95 percent by Qatari Diar and the remaining 5 percent by Barcelona-based marina operator MB92.

More News

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience and by clicking “I Accept” below, you consent to the use of cookies. Learn more