FINANCIAL NEWS

Chinese firm to start USD94mn solar project in Oman by year-end

18 Sep 2017

(MENAFN) A Chinese firm aims to start building work on a solar panel project in Duqm special economic zone by the end of the year.

Moreover, the USD94mn project, which will have a capacity to produce panels for power plants and residential buildings, will produce 1.000MW energy per annum.

In addition, the promoters of the solar panel project have finished their feasibility study and now are talking with some of the customers in the region for getting firm orders.

The Chinese firm will have a 51 percent share in the solar panel venture, whereas the remaining 49 percent ownership will be held by the Oman Investment Fund.

MENAFN1809201700450000ID1095871321

MENAFN1809201700450000ID1095871321

More News

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience and by clicking “I Accept” below, you consent to the use of cookies. Learn more

This site is registered on wpml.org as a development site.