FINANCIAL NEWS

Saudi Ma’aden to restart USD825m ammonia plant

02 Apr 2015

(MENAFN) Ma’aden, Saudi Arabian Mining Co consortium, announced reinitiating a USD 825 million ammonia plant after a short-term cessation for maintenances, Saudi Gazette reported.

The consortium formerly announced its forecasts of a ten-day shutdown set to occur. Nonetheless, no side effects on the production dammonium phosphate were seen.

Ma’aden owns a 70 percent share of Maaden Phosphate Co (MPC); the remaining 30 percent is taken by Saudi Basic Industries. In the meantime, US factories growth was seen at slower strides.

More News

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience and by clicking “I Accept” below, you consent to the use of cookies. Learn more