1. Bank has KP Trading Policy consistent with Bahrain Bourse and CBB’s Guidelines on KPs’ and their dealing in bank’s securities. All members of the Board (elected/nominated) and institutions which nominate directors are considered as KPs.
2. All KPs shall declare, in writing to the Group Corporate Secretary, all requested information in this regard, including ‘connected persons’, ‘controlled corporations’ and ‘corporations in which the KP exercises influence’. The information relates to KP’s, basic data, initial beneficial ownership and subsequent changes thereof.
3. Any changes in basic information and change in ownership regardless of the type of such change and howsoever occurring, from time to time, should be advised to the Group Corporate Secretary by the end of the next business day.
4. The KP should inform his ‘connected persons’, ‘controlled corporations’ and ‘corporation in which person exercises influence’ that he is a KP in the Bank.
5. For the purpose of this Code, any interest in the shares of the Bank held by ‘connected person’ ‘controlled corporations’ and ‘corporation in which person exercises influence’ of the member of the Board of Directors, shall be deemed to be interests of the relevant member of the Board of Directors.